Christos Giannopoulos, son of Ioannis, resident of Skaramangas, Haidari (12 Ifaistou & Fotopoulou street), tel. No. 210-5576410, firstname.lastname@example.org, is the owner and administrator of the website “ellvino.com”, which is the website of the drinks’ production company, hereinafter “website”, and wishes to inform you about the way in which its Company collects, stores and processes as Data Processor your personal data during your visit and browsing of the website.
The Company wishes to thank you for your interest in “ellvino” and its website and assures you that it takes very seriously the need to protect your personal data and for this reason their processing is based on the principles of legality, transparency, accuracy, availability and integrity by taking the appropriate technical and organizational measures and always in accordance to the applicable national and European legislation and especially the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as GDPR.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Mr. Ioannis Giannopoulos, son of Christos, resident of Skaramangas Haidari (12 Hefaistou & Fotopoulou), tel. 210-5576410, email@example.com.
Anyone who visits our website and/or use our services must read the terms and conditions carefully for the protection of his personal data, as stated here. We may modify the terms of protection of your personal data. For this reason, please check these terms regularly for any changes, because since you visit the website you accept these terms and their modifications.
By these terms we inform you about the data we collect, how we use it, if we share it with third parties, about the period of time we will keep it, the steps we take to keep this data safe, as well as the rights that you have as users, which you can exercise any time by contacting us at the Company’s contact details mentioned below.
1. What is personal data?
According to the current legislation, it is any information that concerns an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”), such as in particular the name, e-mail address, VAT number, etc. Identifiable is defined as a natural person whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identification identifier (IP address, e-mail etc.) or to one or more factors that characterize his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
2. What is personal data processing
Processing of personal data is any act or series of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means, on personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, information search, use, transmission to third parties, dissemination, association, combination, restriction, deletion and destruction of personal data.
3. What personal data we collect and for what purpose
I) We collect and process the absolutely necessary personal data, which are appropriate and relevant for the intended purpose each time and specifically:
- Data collected through cookies (e.g. Information related to the version of your operating system and browser, Mobile Device ID, day and time of your visit to each page, Data for web analytics (Cookie ID, Ad, ID etc), the websites from which you probably reached through a link to “ellvino.com”, the IP address as well as information about the products you have purchased, using the services provided by the Company.
- Tax information and information that you give us for our payment or for the payment of the products you wish to receive through the companies cooperating with us (e.g. VAT number, D.O.Y, credit card details)
- Other details and information about you and your activity that you provide us by filling in forms, by email, by phone or in person.
- Geographic location data for the needs of our sites and any applications. The Company may collect and use the geographic location of your computer or mobile device.
- In case of registration on “ellvino.com”, your personal and contact information (eg first name, last name, date of birth, postal address, city, region, telephone, email).
- User access and registration data (eg username and password).
We do not intentionally collect personal data from persons under the age of eighteen (18), nor is the content of our website directed to persons of such ages. In the event that we find that we have collected personal data from minors without the approval of their parent or guardian, we will immediately delete these data.
- II) We collect all of your above Data in the following ways:
- When you provide them to us by contacting us in order to receive products and/or when you submit your curriculum for recruitment to the Company, and/or when you register and request to receive electronic mail (newsletter), and/or when you fill in online forms or send emails to receive information or use the services available on the websites.
- From service providers at your behest, and/or from analysis partners and service providers collaborating with the Company which you can see in detail in Paragraph 6 “Who are the recipients of your personal data”.
4. What are the purposes for which we collect your Data
We collect your personal data in order :
- a) You can enjoy in the best possible way the services provided as a user of our website,
- b) You can publish – post comments, on the texts and/or articles we publish and you can participate in online conversations,
- c) To send you informative material, with your relevant consent, about our new products, exhibitions in which we participate, companies cooperating with us, etc.,
- d) To organize and conduct promotional activities (contests), to award the prizes to the winners, announcing their names,
- e) To examine your details through a CV, expressing interest in taking up a job in our Company,
- f) To send you updates, notifications and/or newsletters about our publications, services, offers and promotions (competitions),
- g) To manage our website and any connected applications
- h) To provide you with information about products and services related to the Company, which we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location, as well as the improvement of our products and services that we provide based on geographic location,
- i) To analyze the content displayed on the website and to draw conclusions for statistical purposes, as well as to provide statistics to third parties, in such a way that they cannot identify you,
- j) To contact you, to fulfill your registration request, and/or to perform a service and/or deliver goods at your request, e.g. to register you in order you receive informational material or order our products, etc.,
- k) To contact you in order to provide you with information and/or information about the Company’s services and to answer your questions and queries,
- l) So that you will be able to enjoy services and benefits as a member of any of our programs related to our products.
5. Legal base for the processing of your personal data
We collect your personal data legally and their processing is based on more than one legal reasons, listed below:
- Your consent, in any cases required, such as e.g. when you wish to receive email newsletters, updates, notifications of news, offers, or even promotions, when there is no previous transaction between us. You can freely withdraw your consent at any time by sending a relevant written statement addressed to us, which will be communicated to us in any convenient way, e.g. email, message on our website, etc.
- The contractual relationship between us for the provision of our services and the fulfillment of our contractual obligations.
- The protection of our legitimate interests, where those legitimate interests do not override your rights or interests. E.g. we have a legitimate interest to analyze the content posted on our website, and/or to analyze the applications in order to be able to understand your needs, to offer you our products based on the wishes of our customers, to inform you of new products, achievements of the Company and anything for which you have consented, we answer your questions and queries, to continuously improve and promote our services and to effectively exploit our website.
In any case, we use your data for compatible purposes, which include asserting, exercising or defending civil claims.
- For our compliance with an obligation imposed by law, such as where we are required to use and retain your personal data for tax purposes.
- The use of the information as described e.g. to detect and protect you from fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity and maintain the security of the website are our legitimate interest in the prevention of fraud, the security of information and the reliability of the services provided.
6. Recipients of your personal data
The employees of the Company, who are responsible for the management and operation of your contract with the Company, have access to your personal data for the fulfillment of the obligations arising from it and the obligations imposed by law. The employees of our Company are required to comply with the current legal status and are bound by the obligation of confidentiality.
The Company does not sell or grant a license to use, does not disclose your personal data to third parties and does not use it in any other way and for other purposes, unless it is required by law or a court decision or other administrative act or if it has a contractual obligation necessary to the orderly operation, as in the following cases:
The Company may disclose your personal data to third-party reliable partner companies, which offer website management services, technical support and maintenance of automation software for the purpose of mass management and sending electronic messages (newsletter) through services, providing payment services through credit cards , management of posting comments, awarding contests, data analysis and business activities and/or information systems support and marketing, analysis of metrics.
In some cases, we also use external service providers or business partners who are mandated to process data for us. These service providers are contractually obligated by us and may not use your data for any other purpose. In this regard, we use in particular the following services: feedback services, newsletter sending services, payment services, hosting, sales, maintenance, support and web analysis.
The transmission of data to our partners is based on the Article 28 paragraph 1 of the GDPR or on the basis of our legitimate interest in the economic and technical advantages associated with the use of specialized partners.
We ourselves do not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, except as permitted under the GDPR.
7. Data Retention Time
The personal data concerning the visitors of the Website and/or users of our electronic services are collected and kept for the absolutely necessary time and later deleted.
You have the right to delete cookies if you wish. See here: www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all the cookies already on your computer, as well as set most browsers so that they do not allow the installation of cookies. However, if you choose to delete or remove certain cookies, the functionality of our website may be affected.
9. Social media plug-ins
Our website integrates application interfaces via social networking or plugins (Plug-ins) of social networking services, such as the services provided by the companies Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. With these plugins, information may be transferred to the respective platform for you, without this is immediately noticeable. This information includes the identification number, use of the platform, the websites you have visited, etc. Plug-ins are ruled by the data protection policy of the respective social networking service.
10. Data Security
In order to protect the personal data of our website users and visitors, we use a secure connection and data security measures to prevent the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure of your personal information.
11. Your rights
Regarding the protection of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- a) right of access, i.e. the right to be informed if personal data concerning you is being processed,
- b) right of rectification, i.e. the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data,
- c) right to erase, i.e. the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning you,
- d) right to limit the processing when the accuracy of the data is disputed, is illegal or for other reasons
- e) right to portability, i.e. the right to request to receive the data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to transmit said data to another controller and
- f) right to object to the processing of your personal data, unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms.
To exercise your rights, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Right to Terminate
According to Regulation No. 679/2016, if you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which is based in Athens (Kifisias 1-3, PO Box 115 23) and on the phone 2106475600 and fax 2106475628 or at the email address email@example.com.
13. Security – Confidentiality
The Company takes all appropriate measures for the protection and security of your personal data and implements an information security management system to ensure the privacy, security of the processing of your data as well as its protection from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration , loss, prohibited access, misuse, dissemination as well as any other form of unlawful processing. We will review the measures we are taking and when deemed necessary we will modify them.